Wednesday, October 21, 2009

OMGoodness Is All That I Can Say!!!


I am so very flabbergasted by France Sylvia's creativity! She is unbelievable! You must check out her blog here for some very fun layouts and projects, and some very well-written blog entries! I just love her blog and she amazes me all the time...might I add she is an English teacher....

I will post a few of pictures that she sent over. She was our 1st guest designer and she has really set a standard for the following designers...her work was incredible and I just love her take on our kit. She did throw in a few things such as buttons, ribbon and eyelets...but how easy was it to match a fe
w things in with our kit. Remember with our kit you get the instructions plus all of the materials to make 2-2 page layouts...or if you'd like to create a few of Frances' projects...go for it. All you have to do is click on the pictures and print them out.

Thank you SO much Frances, a job well done! If you are interested in ordering our Kitz 2 Go please order through our scrapbook store at www.trmemories.com. We will ship in the U.S.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT